18 Wheeler Accidents
After being injured in an 18 wheeler accident, you may be entitled to the following monetary damages:
- • Past, present, and future medical care- Medical care is costly. If you were injured in an 18 wheeler accident and suffered minor or major injuries and have accumulated any medical bills, you can be compensated to help cover the bills.
- • Compensation from a personal injury can cover medical treatments, including any patient's management and care to heal from a disease or disorder. It can also cover any medications you might need.
- • Rehabilitation may be needed to help heal you from any wounds you acquired from the accident.
- • Lost wages and income from your job- If you were injured in an 18 wheeler accident and were hospitalized, the time you missed from work can be catastrophic. Bills don't stop despite your injury and inability to work; compensation will be needed for any time you missed from work.
- • Disability, including reduced earning capacity- A disability is life-changing. If you were disabled because of an 18 wheeler accident, you could be compensated for the pay you would have otherwise received over your lifetime.
- • Pain and suffering can include physical and mental anguish caused by an injury to the body like any broken bones or severe scarring or disfigurement from an 18 wheeler accident. Pain and suffering are a category of damages for which you can be compensated. The amount of money available for pain and suffering is based on your situation.